On Jan 6, 3:14 am, altiplano <altipl...@gmx.com> wrote:
> Instead of being displayed in a column on the right side of the
> tiddler, I'd rather see the tags in a row starting from the upper left
> corner of the tiddler (above its title).

http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#FAQ_RepositionTagDisplay

The instructions in this FAQ article tell you how to modify the
ViewTemplate to put the tags on a row *below the tiddler content*.  To
place them *above the tiddler title*, you will need to reposition the
"<div class='tagged'... " line accordingly.

enjoy,
-e
Eric Shulman
TiddlyTools / ELS Design Studios