> exactly the same title as above, however, it was dated 2005.  Way back
> then there seemed to be a consensus that about 500kb was about big
> enough.

I think an empty TW I about 320 K now.

One of the most popular sites in constant use is TiddlyTools
http://www.tiddlytools.com/ is running at about 2.4 MB.  My own  TW
Help is about 1.8 MB http://twhelp.tiddlyspot.com/ with 750 tiddlers.

I believe wolfgang has set some sort of record it is 'Changing
Themes', a showcase TiddlyWiki with hundreds of themes, palettes,
scripts and plugins With it's 3.7 MB and a slow internet connection
it's better to it open it from your drive by downloading it first:
http://change.tiddlyspot.com/download

Morris Gray
http://twhelp.tiddlyspot.com
A TiddlyWiki help file for beginners