What options are available for autocreating menus based on tags?
Collapsible 'levels' (i.e sliders or similar) and ideally  with a
built in feature to easily create subtopics under an item?

"No-Brainer Notes" and "TW Notes"[1] are clearly aiming for it, but it
is definitely iffy to add new menu items.

I've found TagsTreePlugin[2] and SliderSiteMap[3] and TagglyTagging[4]
but as far as I can tell, none of them quite fill the criteria.

For the desired "easily create subtopics" feature, I should mention
that I found NewSavedTiddlerPlugin[5] and in my own dabbling I managed
to insert this into a forEach macro along with TagglyTagging like
below, which at least generates something... but I'd wish for it to be
recursive (not possible now because of using Taggly)... maybe a
forEach inside it again? ...but then there are problems with the then
repeated << and " and ' signs....

<<forEachTiddler
 where
 'tiddler.tags.containsAll(["Menu"])'
 write
 '"[["+tiddler.title+"]] <<newSavedTiddler title:[[new]] label:[[+]]
tag:[["+tiddler.title+"]]$)) +++[>][<] <<tagglyTagging
[["+tiddler.title+"]]$))===\n\n"'

Anyway, does anyone know of any powerful solution for this? Actually,
I can't help ponder that it feels like a pretty ´standard plugin for
something like a (tiddly-?) wiki... doesn't it?

:-)

/Mat

[1]http://twnotes.tiddlyspot.com/
[2]http://visualtw.ouvaton.org/VisualTW.html#TagsTreePlugin
[3]http://mptw2.tiddlyspot.com/#SliderSiteMap
[4]http://mptw.tiddlyspot.com/#TagglyTagging
[5]http://monkeygtd.tiddlyspot.com/empty3.html#NewSavedTiddlerPlugin
(I assume this is the original source, but I'm not sure)