Here are a few notes on it;

make sure your username and passwords are set. The username is the
same name as the TW itself, i.e username.tiddlyspot.com
and setting these things are done under;
More > TW > 'options>>'

Also, in case you've imported stuff from other TWs, make sre you
didn't import...hmmm... I'm forgetting the name of it, but I think it
is TSplugin, or TSpotUploadPlugin. This contains some settings that
are specific for you tiddlyspot mgtd, so if you import (i.e replace)
it from another TW, then well..

Report here how it's going. (If you're about to throw it out the
window, perhaps you've waited a bit too long before mentioning it here
- or in the GTD TW discussion group.

HTH

/Mat