I thought I'd mastered a technique I got from wolfgang -- speaking of
wolfgang, where's wolfgang? -- for putting tiddler content into two
columns, but just now the content I coded is spilling over beyond the
bottom margin of the tiddler.

The coded content follows. What have I done wrong?

    {{cola{Dan Byrne
    VP Sales & Marketing
    BeavEx, Inc.
    2970 Peachtree Road, Suite 275
    Atlanta, GA  30305
    xxx-xxx-xxxx
    xxx-xxx-xxx xx...@xxxxxx,com

    Directions to Dan house:
    *Take 78 to Hugh Howell Rd. exit. [It will jughandle around to the
    right.]
    *Right at first light, onto Lilburn-Stone Mountain Road.
    *Right at next light, onto Old Stone Mountain Road. [Becomes Five
    Forks Trickum Road at intersection with Rockbridge Road.
    *Continue past Mountain Park on the right. Cross Cole Drive (light).
    *After crossing Cole Drive, take third left at Parkview Way into
    Wesley Ridge subdivision.
    *Take second right onto Hancock Way. First house on the right,
    4662.}}}{{colb{Dan Byrne
    4662 Hancock Way

    xxx-xxx-xxxx h
    xxx-xxx-xxxx c