Tim O'Reilly, are you listening?

The problem with the Wiki at tiddlywiki.org, and maybe all unmoderated
wiki's, is that anyone can start a topic. Different people will think
to put the same information under different topic categories.  Looking
at "slices" for example, I see at least 3 attempts do describe them,
all under different titles. The problem is, if the information is
different in each of the topics, how does a beginning user know which
one to use?

The overall problem is that most Wiki's lack an outlining structure.
Outlines (trees, as they are sometimes implemented)  helps people see
where information is missing, and where it fits in.

For my own use, that's why I've been using the TW-notes version,
allowing you to create something of a data structure. I know it must
be possible to create a real tree object in JSP -- I've seen them in
some web applications.

For now, what I'd like is a list of available TW/story methods and how
they work. This might entail reading the TW code and compiling my own
documentation. I suppose this is how most of the current TW plugin
developers started.

-- Mark