One more thing.

I have a bookmark called FreeMindBM set up like this :

/%
|URL:|http://freemind.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Screenshots|
|Author:|unk|
|Screen:|FreeMind-computer-knowledge-thumb.png|
%/

Every time that I click on a FreeMindBM link, the bookmark viewer
displays it for about 1/2 second, and then navigates away from TW. If
TW is already saved, it goes right to the freemind web site. All my
current TW history is lost.  If TW is not saved, I get the "Are you
sure" dialog. Hitting cancel on that dialog displays the tiddler
properly.

In other words, it wants to navigate to the site, rather than
displaying the site in the tiddler.

Other bookmark tiddlers display fine. Or at least some of them -- I've
just started converting.

Is this a known problem?

Thanks!
Mark