Hi all,

I've been using TiddlyWiki for a little bit of time now and find it to
be an excellent tool.

Just hoping, somebody has a solution to the problem I'm currently
having with the SearchOptions plugin.  Unfortunately it appears to be
a IE 6 issue, as it works fine on Firefox.

Whilst the options are being correctly saved (i.e. whether to search
in titles, tags etc.), when I perform a search and I open the search
options..., on the panel that opens, the checkboxes are always all
unchecked (although the text fields are filled).  Therefore to stop it
searching titles I have to check and then uncheck the box!

However, I know the options are active thanks to the text string
"searched in titles" etc.  Also, the checkboxes do correctly display
themselves when I view the plugin tiddler itself.

I'm using SearchOptions Plugin 3.0.1 and TiddlyWiki 2.4.1.
Unfortunately I work in an environment which dictates the use of IE so
moving to another browser isn't an option!

Does anybody else have this problem on IE or am I special?!

James