I just found out one problem about this plugin.  If I have one new
tiddler with tag, Encrypt(test), and upon save the file a pop window
will prompt me to provide password.  After input the password, save
it, and reload, everything works fin.

But if I have two new tiddlers with Encrypt(test) tag, when upon save
the window pop up and then suddenly the prompt word ("test" in this
case) disappear, and I can not either input password to save it or
cancel it.  The popup window just stay and nothing I can do except
close the file without saving.  The new tiddler do save but they are
not encrypted.

So if there is only one tiddler need to be encrypted, it works.  But
if there are two, it failed.

It is a fresh empty tiddlywiki file with only this plugin.

Anybody seen this?

Thanks for the help,

Duke