> Now maybe you can tell me how to get the RawTextAdapter to work.

It might be easier to copy the plugin contents from the Subversion links
I'd posted and paste them into tiddlers tagged with systemConfig:
     http://www.tiddlywiki.org/wiki/Plugins#Installation

Or you could import the RawTextAdaptor, reload and you should get a new
entry "raw text" in the ImportTiddlers wizard's server type selection.
With that you can import from the respective Subversion URLs.

-- F.