On 11 Feb., 09:46, FND <f...@gmx.net> wrote:
> > tried both tricks, but the problem is still there
>
> That's very odd indeed. Would you mind zipping up that test instance
> directory and sending it to me (directly) so we can investigate further?

Hi,
tried another one,
i cleaned up the hole installation and now it works again (puh)!
installation consists of

import sys; sys.__plen = len(sys.path)
./setuptools-0.6c9-py2.4.egg
./tiddlyweb-0.9.12-py2.4.egg
./html5lib-0.11.1-py2.4.egg
./WikklyText-1.5.0-py2.4.egg
./BeautifulSoup-3.1.0.1-py2.4.egg
./simplejson-2.0.7-py2.4-solaris-2.10-sun4u.egg
./selector-0.8.11-py2.4.egg
./elementtree-1.2.7_20070827_preview-py2.4.egg
./CherryPy-3.1.1-py2.4.egg
./boodebr-1.3.0-py2.4.egg
./ply-3.0-py2.4.egg
./resolver-0.2.1-py2.4.egg
./wsgiref-0.1.2-py2.4.egg
import sys; new=sys.path[sys.__plen:]; del sys.path[sys.__plen:];
p=getattr(sys,'__egginsert',0); sys.path[p:p]=new; sys.__egginsert =
p+len(new)

but as you now, we are keen on working with tiddlyweb
i apologize again for recognizing a little messy issue

empty workbag
1) just create a tiddler and rename it to 1 immediatly
-> get the message '1 saved successfully', filestore: tiddler 1 is
created (ok)

2) create another tiddler 2  and changed tiddler 2 contents (without
reloading the wiki)
-> get the message '2 saved successfully', filestore: tiddler 2 is
created (ok)

3)  rename tiddler 1 to 2 and changed tiddler 1 contents (without
reloading the wiki)
-> get asked to overwrite the tiddler 2, and confirm
-> get the message '2 saved successfully', filestore: tiddler 2 is
overwritten with new contents (ok)
but tiddler 1 isn't deleted (yes i'am a bad guy)

can't get my hands of
bye edi