I replaced 'someTag' with my tag and put in the code where you said.
then all tags except my tag (Syg) were erased... - it should do the
opposite...
Can it be done?

In context:
<script label="Opdatér">
var tag="Syg";
var tids=store.getTaggedTiddlers(tag);
store.suspendNotifications();
for (var i=0; i<tids.length; i++) { var t=tids[i];
if (t.tags.contains('Syg'))
   t.tags=t.tags.splice(t.tags.indexOf('Syg'),1);
   store.saveTiddler
(t.title,t.title,t.text,t.modifier,t.modified,t.tags,t.fields);
}
store.resumeNotifications();
</script>

Would you be able to present the script for touching ThisTiddler (the
tiddler which is open - ITW uses SinglePageMode) - I plan to put it in
the Itw's topmenu - Then I would be able to update the tiddler which I
just "toggled off" - and the pr.tiddlerupload saves the changes
without me having to edit the tiddler - just to click finish...
I've tried one refresh option - wich didn't "touch" the open
tiddler.:
<script label="opdatér indhold">
        story.forEachTiddler(function(t,e)
{story.refreshTiddler(t,null,true)});