I am running TW Notes locally.  The first time I save a tiddler in
each new session, I get the following pop-up message:

"A script from "file://" is requesting enhanced abilities that are
UNSAFE and could be used to compromise your machine or data:

"Run or install software on your machine

"Allow these abilities only if you trust this source to be free of
viruses or malicious programs."

      Allow or Deny?

Even tho I click on "remember this decision" and "Allow", it happens
again the first time I save in a new session.  Is there any way to put
a stop to this?  I am using FF3.  Thanks!

Bridgebum