On Mar 2, 2:18 am, Russ Thomas <russgtho...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Eric
>
> I've tried to update to 3.2.2 but have found a problem.  Recall that I
> use a CopyTiddlerPluginConfig tiddler to set options:
>
> config.commands.copyTiddler.suffixText="-%0";
> config.commands.copyTiddler.suffixPattern=/-([0-9]+)$/;
> config.commands.copyTiddler.zeroPad=2;
> config.commands.copyTiddler.sparse=true;
>
> These no longer work.

My profound apologies! Starting with v3.2.0 (2009.01.23), I refactored
the CopyTiddler code to add a *macro* syntax in addition to the
toolbar *command* keyword.  Unfortunately, as a result of the process,
I moved the configuration variables into a different place, thus
ignoring your existing configuration settings :-(

To correct this, I've just re-refactored the CopyTiddler code, in
order to restore backward-compatible support for using the
config.commands.copyTiddler.*=... settings.

Get the update (v3.2.3) here:
   http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#CopyTiddlerPlugin

After updating (and save/reload, of course), your old settings should
start working again.

> Strangely, once I've upgraded to 3.2.2 I can't
> revert back to the old functionality with restoring from a backup TW.

Now that *is* strange!  Note that the problem started with v3.2.0...
is it possible that you had already installed a broken revision (3.2.0
or 3.2.1), but didn't notice until now?  In any case, the latest
update should make this problem moot.

enjoy,
-e
Eric Shulman