Hi,

I'm trying to write a little script to put at the end of some tiddlers
when I want to add a note or comment.  It would be similar to the
TiddlerNotesPlugin, but without the plugin (It doesn't seem to work
properly in TW version 2.4.3, or perhaps conflicts with some of my
plugins)

anyway, here's what I wrote (that doesn't work)

<script>
write
 '"+++[.] [[notes"+tiddler.title+"]]"+"<<tiddler
"+"[[notes"+tiddler.title+"]]"+"\>\>==="'
</script>

the error I get is:
ReferenceError: write is not defined

I realize I'm probably highlighting a serious misunderstanding about
how all this works, but I thought I'd ask anyway... (and, yes, I do
have InlineJavascriptPlugin)

Thanks,
Dave Parker