Oh I forgot to say - that "the sidebar-thing" is in FF - not in
Chrome.
In Chrome I prefer to run it as an application (without the browsers
navigationmenu) - and shrink it to fit the iTW...(btw - there is some
error in the twab(addressbook) html-code in Chrome - but it isn't high
priority for me...)

YS Måns Mårtensson