On Mar 5, 2009, at 8:46 AM, fsl3 wrote:

> I'm trying to install the TagglyTagging plugin, and need a little
> help. I'm trying to install the plug-in in a plain vanilla copy of
> TiddlyWiki which I'm using for some course materials. I believe that
> I've downloaded the plugin properly, but after saving and reopening
> the TW, there's no change in the appearance of the tagging. If there's
> a step or two that I've missed, please let me know.

TagglyTagging has nothing to do with the appearance of tagging. It has
to do with the way tags function. As I understand it, the basic idea
is that tags can also be tiddlers, which allows for the introduction
of hierarchical structure into tagging.

The best explanation I've seen is in Daniel Baird's introduction to
MonkeyPirateTiddlyWiki here.
< http://mptw.tiddlyspot.com/ > Check out "Using 'TagglyTagging' to
organize your data" in the Welcome tiddler.

There are several plugins that change the way tagging is done and
displayed. I believe several of them are used in MPTW. I use
TaggerPlugin < http://tw.lewcid.org//#TaggerPlugin > which provides
for toggling of tags in the tag list as well as creating and renaming
tags.

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net