Hi Måns,

> I need fET to be able only to fetch data from tiddlers, which contains
> Data="the title of the tiddler holding the fET-code".

I do this frequently. It requires three things in the where clause:
1. look for a tag (or tags);
2. find tiddlers in which the data field even exists;
3. look for a match with the current tiddler's title:
<<forEachTiddler where 'tiddler.tags.contains("myTag")&&tiddler.data
("mydatafield")&&tiddler.data("mydatafield").contains
(context.inTiddler.title)'>>

Alternatively, you can use a template.  Put this into a tiddler called
[[MyTemplate]]:
<<forEachTiddler where 'tiddler.tags.contains("myTag")&&tiddler.data
("mydatafield")&&tiddler.data("mydatafield").contains
(context.viewerTiddler.title)'>>

Then, in any tiddler that has the title of the piece of information
you want to find in mydatafield, you can put:
<<tiddler [[MyTemplate]]>>
cmari