I'm being a pest, but would you mind looking at it?  Its at
www.worldenglishbible.tiddlyspot.com
and you just go to Matthew in the list of books (no permalink in
Firefox)

It doesn't do anything now when you click on the buttons :-(   I'm
certain I put exactly what you said.

And sorry, it takes a while to load (6.7 M - I'm afraid by the time I
finish this it'll need a really fast computer to run it)

Thanks Eric
-Dave