> Can I somehow input fieldvalues with my htmltemplate (in viewmode)
> instead of <data> text??

http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#EditFieldPlugin

extends the TW core 'edit' macro so you can use it in the ViewTemplate
(or even just embedded in regular tiddler content.  However, because
there is no 'done' button when *viewing* a tiddler, you will be
automatically prompted to accept/reject any input as soon as you move
away from that field.  Otherwise, it works just like when in 'edit
mode': the value you enter is written to the tiddler as a custom field
(except for fields named 'title', 'text', and 'tags', of course).

-e