>C:\Program Files
>>MyProgramme
>>>bin
>>>[[src]]
>>OtherProgramme
>>>bin
>>>[[src]]

And then play with the following line in your StyleSheet to get the
indents and look that you want

.viewer blockquote {line-height:1.5em; padding-left:0.8em; margin-left:
2.5em; border-left:3px solid [[ColorPalette::TertiaryDark]];}

You can even have it pull in an image before the indent.

Ken Girard