Hi
I need a macro/button to copy/cut textcontent from tiddler and append
it to another with same tiddlers title + suffix.
I need it to work from the front (viewmode) of the tiddler.

The idea is to use notesplugin as an archive. It creates another
tiddler with parenttiddlers title + suffix.
I want to append text that I cut from the parenttiddler - which only
functions as a temporary messageboard.

I'm already using a <<newJournalHere>> macro in the ViewTemplate -
which allows me to append different tiddlers titles in the tagfield
and opens a tiddler named after this date.

Maybe it's possible to use the <<newTiddlerhere + suffix (the same as
<<notes>> uses)>> to open the childtiddler for editing - and append
some more text (preferably from the top) - my question: Is it possible
to make a macro that cuts the textfieldcontent of the parenttiddler
and copies/appends it to a childtiddler??

Can it be done?

YS Måns Mårtensson