Choosing to be out of my depth again I am very interested.  However is
there TiddlyFlash for dummies?  I followed the links above and found
nothing to download or try. Searching http://blog.whatfettle.com for
TiddlyFlash returned nothing.

AIso I discovered Chumby about an hour ago http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chumby
http://www.chumby.com/ and wonder if TiddlyFlash or something
associated with it would interface with it somehow. It is a gadget now
but I think it might be a forerunner of appliances for the internet
that is long overdue. i.e. something my 92 yo mother could use, email
only reader, directories, crossword dictionaries, etc.

I wonder if you could (assuming no knowledge at all) start from the
beginning and explain, show, demonstrate what you are talking about?

Morris Gray
http://twhelp.tiddlyspot.com
A TiddlyWiki help file for beginners