I have a TW (2.5) stored and accessed on a fileshare. If I try to
import tiddlers from another TW (locally or stored on the same
fileshare) then I get the following error:

[Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80520012
(NS_ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND) [nsIXMLHttpRequest.send]" nsresult:
"0x80520012 (NS_ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND)" location: "JS frame ::
file:///T:/Location/of/TW.html :: httpReq :: line 9355" data: no]

I am using Firefox 3.0.8 on Windows Vista

Is this a known problem? Is it a problem with TW or is it a problem
with firefox? Or is it something I should never expect to work anyway?