Hi

I've installed MoveablepanelPlugin
http://www.tiddlytools.com/#MoveablePanelPlugin
in my tw.
I'm using it for Jon Robsons TiddlyTagMindMap - Great plugin!!! (Both
of them btw...)

Im using Google Chrome (the mobile version actually) quite often - and
I've discovered that I cannot move the moveable panel - (no problem in
Firefox)...

If there's no solution for this - I'd like an option to place the
panel on screen - by numbers or the like... x,y
Is there some way I can set the position of the panel before it is
opened??

YS Måns Mårtensson