Following some help from Eric Shulman, I wrote myself a routine that
collects information from an HTML form, runs it through a format
string, and places it somewhere inside of an existing tiddler.

This kind of routine could probably be modified to create a brand new
tiddler with questionnaire results. I haven't posted it anywhere
(except once somewhere in this forum) but I could again if there is
interest.

You would have to rewrite your quiz as a real HTML form, though. You
use checkboxes throughout, but radio buttons would be more
appropriate. As it is, someone could be simultaneously Nervous and
Certainly Not Nervous. You know, I've had days like that.

In order to be useful for later processing, you would want to think
about how the results are organized. I'm guessing that putting each
answer into a slice would be most appropriate

q1: 1 <answer is 1 to 3>
q2: 3

In any event, the final results need to be in some format that TW can
easily grab. There are also sections, data fields and the <data>
plugin, but to me this seems most easy to edit any mistakes.

And of course, each questionnaire would be tagged as "SDQResults" (or
something).

Then you could write, or have written a routine in a tiddler that
would process each tiddler, and apply whatever process you want
(sorry, I didn't look at your PDF).

Just some thoughts,

-- Mark