Hi Måns,
Inside a fET you can use [_(somefieldn...@[["+tiddler.title+"]])]

Alternatively, you could use:

<<forEachTiddler where 'tiddler.tags.contains("testTag")' write
'"<<checkbox [[demofield@"+tiddler.title+"]]>"+"> [["+tiddler.title

If you do it that way, you can then also take advantage of the
onAfterClick handler in CheckboxPlugin (http://www.tiddlytools.com/
#CheckboxPlugin) - though beware, that's a slippery slope!  Eric
helped me to get started with that in this thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/TiddlyWiki/browse_thread/thread/90506ddc6f644bf8/1f364a9207f4acf6?
cmari