Thank you all, for the almost instantanious and complete answers.
>From how I formulated my question I think you can imagine that I liked
Eric's first answer most. But I surely do appreciate the elaborated
additional input.
And yes Alex, for web access you would often prefer less TW details,
but I also like a KISS approach.
So let me tell you how I myself did it:
I created a little tiddler "MyTWeaks" (systemConfig tagged) with a.o.
the next lines:

/* Next config.options override visiters-cookie-settings, if any */
config.options.chkSinglePageMode=true
config.options.chkSinglePageAutoScroll=true
config.options.chkSideBarTabs=false
config.options.chkHttpReadOnly=true
/* Next statement to hide tiddler source for viewing, be it by the
view-button or by double-click */
config.commands.editTiddler.hideReadOnly=true

in the StyleSheet tiddler I added only one line, to get rid of tiddler
elements I don't want on my website:
.tiddler .subtitle, .tiddler .tagging, .tiddler .tagged, .tiddler .toolbar
{ display:none; }

and finally I also installed the "SinglePageModePlugin" and the
"Monochrome"-theme.
(if you want, have a look in "www.judithcruz.nl" how this worked out)
Thanks again and w/best regards   /   Ton.