Hi TwWizards

I took the liberty to translate dickon and Alex Houghs questionaire
(http://groups.google.com/group/TiddlyWiki/browse_thread/thread/
ceb6bb624174d60b?hl=en) into Danish.

I liked the Mptw-theme so I kept the TW as it was.
I created a new account on TiddlySpot - downloaded the newly created
("plain") TW and imported all tiddlers from the translated TW - except
those related to upload (I thought).
Before I saved the new version locally I uploaded the new version -
successfully.
It's here: http://styrkersvagheder.tiddlyspot.com/
It doesn't react on savetoweb any longer - neither online or from the
local version.

Then I made a new tiddlyspotsite imported all tiddlers except except
those related to upload AND MPTW-theme related tiddlers. I uploaded it
(again before saving). It also lost the ability to save to web
(locally and online).
However I managed to make it save online (eventually) by specifying
store.cgi instead of default store.php in the backstage "upload with
options".

It's here: http://ssskema.tiddlyspot.com/

I tried to make the same "trick" with the first one - but it didn't
work - no reaction at all - no errormessage...

My next step will be to isolate only those tiddlers which are
absolutely neccesary to make the questionary work in any TW...

But if you could tell me what the problem is (knowing some of the
possible reasons) - I would be able save some time...

YS Måns Mårtensson