On Apr 27, 10:20 pm, EduardWagner <ugligats...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> is there a way to change the bag/source of a tiddler?

At a fundamental level, yes: the HTTP API in TiddlyWeb supports this.

However to do it from within a TidldyWiki it would require some plugin
writing, or some adaptations of the Rename code in the
TiddlyWebAdaptor.

> We would like to have the following solutions
> - trash: move/copy tiddler to trash bag, that is cleared maybe once a
> week
> - share: move/copy tiddler to a shared bag, that is used by many
> recipes
> - archiv: move/copy tiddler to an archiv, where you could search for
> good ideas

For each of these  you would:

* duplicate the tiddler data
* change the server.bag field to the {trash,shared,achive} bag
* save the tiddler to the server
* if a move, you would then delete the previous one

How you choose to do the save to the server is up to you. You could
use the methods provides by TiddlyWebAdaptor and
ServerSideSavingPlugin, or make your own http requests.

> By the way, is it possible to have more than one workspace?

It depends on what you mean by workspace?

In TidldyWeb parlance a workspace usually refers to the collection of
tiddlers created by a recipe, especially the TiddlyWiki representation
of those tiddlers. You can have as many recipes as you like.

I'm guessing you probably mean something else by workspace, but I'm
not sure what it is.