I'm running Firefox and have the options setup so it keeps cookies
until I close Firefox.  And then under the exceptions box, I've added
tiddlyspot.com so those cookies don't get deleted when I close FF.

How do I get FF to not delete the cookies generated from my local copy
of TW?  Is there an exception I can add?

>From reading other posts, it seems like a good idea to make edits in a
local copy and then upload it to TiddlySpot.com (I don't get the
annoying nag of "You need to save this TiddlyWiki to a file before you
can save changes" every time I edit a tiddler online).

Personally, before I read that, I was just keeping my TW online and
editing it there.  If I can avoid that nag, I think I'd rather still
do everything online...

Mike