On May 5, 9:29 pm, Måns <humam...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Regarding css/styles & themes:
> It would be wonderfull with something similar for styletweaks and
> themes contributions from the community!!

This is something that I've considered and I've ensured that the
TiddlyHub code base is extensible and could in the future be used for
indexing other types of TiddlyWiki addons as well, such as themes.
While this is not a priority just now with the focus being on getting
the plugin portion up and running, the issue will be revisited at a
later date.

Saq

PS: There's an open ticket for this actually, and any contributions
would be very welcome!
http://bitbucket.org/saqimtiaz/tiddlyhub/issue/9/extend-tiddlyhub-to-track-tiddlywiki-themes