Hello,

On May 22, 5:57 am, MrLich <m.lichtenwal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks! Took a little digging to find the right tiddler, but once I
> did (and removed the apostrophe) the problem was fixed. Appreciate the
> info!
>
> On May 21, 12:33 pm, susanpenter <susan.pen...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I have now resolved this, I had put an apostrophe in the Project name
> > which when removed fixed the problem.

I just encountered this problem myself. As I am learning Lojban, in
which the apostrophe is part of the 'alphabet', and prefer to use the
accurate romanization eg. "selcu'a" rather than "selcuha",
I'm wondering whether there is a way to work around this, other than
completely removing "'" 's from project names?

Is this a bug or simply an unavoidable aspect of the Javascript
platform?

David