> I would like to know if there's anyway to use the macro search with
> predefined variables. The idea is to have more than one search field
> and each with a predetermined hidden field.

If you install this plugin:
  http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#SearchOptionsPlugin
it will add many enhanced search features, including the ability to
write a 'search link':
   [search[text to find]] or [search[text to display|text to find]]
which is similar to a TiddlyLink, but instead of opening a tiddler, it
invokes a search, with the specified text (e.g., [search[xyz]]).

enjoy,
-e