> As part of the TiddlyWeb development project [...]
> any client notes made by a practitioner should not be liable to
> being edited or deleted after they have first been made

Since you're dealing with TiddlyWeb, you could store such notes as
tiddlers in a bag with permissions preventing unauthorized editing.
This might be useful:
     http://groups.google.com/group/TiddlyWiki/t/2625184f2326aad7

> I have previously asked about how we might get a "one button
> csv file export" organised [...] but I've not had any feedback

Sorry to hear that - feel free to bump that topic as a reminder.

Generally speaking (I don't remember that particular thread), there are
a variety of reasons which could result in lack of feedback, e.g.
* bad timing: we might simply have missed your post (e.g. due to stress,
  holidays etc.) - bumping the thread after a few days usually helps
* reproducibility: it's important for us to have all the details we need
  to properly analyze it (cf. http://tiddlywiki.org/wiki/Troubleshooting)
* unclear expectations: sometimes it's not immediately obvious what the
  question is (also see below)
* mixing topics: separate issues should be discussed separate threads -
  this also helps recognizing which issues are still unsolved
* excessive verbosity: concise posts often have better chances of
  getting a response (AKA TLDR... ); while the personal background story
  might be (and indeed, often is) interesting, it's usually secondary to
  the actual issue

This kinda looks like a patronizing rant now - it's not meant to be...

-- F.