One (somewhat inelegant) method for viewing and editiing the fields of
Tiddler1 from inside Tiddler2 (i.e., in transclusion):
1. Get the FieldsEditorPlugin (http://visualtw.ouvaton.org/
VisualTW.html)
2. In the text of Tiddler1 (which contains the field[s] that you will
want to view in transclusion), add the macro:
<<toolbar fields>>
3. Once you've done that, if you put the macro <<tiddler [[Tiddler1]]
>> inside Tiddler2, you'll be able to click the "fields" button to
display and change the fields in Tiddler1.

There are at least three different ways to show the contents of custom
fields if you're using fET (though this is obviously not transclusion
anymore):
1
write '"<<wikify \"%0\" [[myfieldname@"+tiddler.title+"]]\>\>"'
2
write 'store.getValue(tiddler,"myfieldname")'
3
write '(tiddler.fields["myfieldname"])'

cmari