Can't help with the server business unfortunately, as I'm a total
newbie.

I noticed you're using TiddlersBarPlugin. The default behavior is that
when you click on the little tab it will close other tiddlers. I
prefer that it will do nothing instead. Visitors to the TW who are
unfamiliar with the whole concept find this default behavior
unsettling -- "what have I done, where have my tiddlers gone?" It's
purely a matter of taste, of course. As I just learned the following
trick I thought I'd share it, just in case. It's pretty trivial as far
as tricks go.

In the TiddlersBarPlugin tiddler (or in the StyleSheetTiddlersBar if
you can work out how to do that -- I couldn't) , change the following:

<!-- config.options.txtSelectedTiddlerTabButton =
config.options.txtSelectedTiddlerTabButton ?
config.options.txtSelectedTiddlerTabButton : "closeOthers"; -->

config.options.txtSelectedTiddlerTabButton =
config.options.txtSelectedTiddlerTabButton ?
config.options.txtSelectedTiddlerTabButton : "do nothing";