Hi All

I am looking for a plugin that will enable me to save revisions of a
tiddler in a numbered sequence of tiddlers. I am aware of
RevisionsPlugin http://www.linux-lovers.be/RevisionsPlugin/#RevisionsPlugin
which will automatically save revisions for tiddlers tagged with the
tag KeepRevisions. However, I don't want this to be automatic - I wish
to create such revisions by pressing a macro button. The CopyTiddler
plugin http://www.tiddlytools.com/#CopyTiddlerPlugin lets you create
numbered copies of a tiddler, but the newly created copy is the most
recent version. Instead, I want the opposite result from the copying
process whereby the source tiddler becomes the most recent version and
the newly created copy takes on the date and time properties that the
source tiddler had before the copy was made.

Here is an example of what I am wanting to do.
I create a tiddler named [[MyPlan]] on 1 January.
On 2 January, I make a revision copy of MyPlan, [[My Plan (1)]] (the
tiddler is dated 1 January), and continue revising MyPlan and save the
changes (MyPlan is now dated 2 January).
On 3 January, I make another revision copy of MyPlan, [[My Plan (2)]]
(the tiddler is dated 2 January), and continue revising MyPlan and
save the changes (MyPlan is now dated 3 January).

I should now have three tiddlers (with different dates):
MyPlan, (dated 3 January)
[[MyPlan (1)]] (dated 1 January)
[[MyPlan (2)]] (dated 2 January).

Does anyone know how I could go about doing this, or if there is an
existing plugin that will do what I am wanting?

Cheers
Andrew Mc