Thanks for that.
The pointer toward jQuery utilities is useful in that it explains basics
really well. The each function is described in a linear order which
contextualises it for the likes of me who are learing in a non-linear way.

(The jQuery help is also an example of some clear documentation.)

Alex
[1] http://docs.jquery.com/Types#Object - and scroll down

--
http://www.multiurl.com/g/64