Fresh,

Limewire
Its the same umbrella Lime Group [1]
They have hedge fund and medical stuff going on as well.
I'm not sure how to think about this company.

The founder is on wikipedia [2]

"Managing Director Mark Gorton worked in the proprietary trading
department of Credit Suisse First Boston. Mark traded there for 4 1/2
years and built sophisticated tools used to analyze the markets. In
the spring of 1998, he left Credit Suisse First Boston to set up Tower
Research Capital LLC. Mr. Gorton's professional and educational
background provides an unusual combination of math skills and
financial knowledge to create and orchestrate the trading strategies
utilized at Tower. "[3]

Not short of a bob or two (note for non-native english speakers this
means "he appears to have adequate amounts of money") ? Perhaps Eric
can develop a plugin for TW enable all of us to benefit from the tools
'used to analyze the markets' that he develops? Mans, you could
translate into Danish? Morris, your maths plugin might be useful?

I like the webDav thing though.

ALex
[1] http://www.limegroup.com/
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Gorton