Hi Chris

Thank you for your answer - and your technical advice, even if my
questions show just how little I understood of it all in the first
place ;-) I'm a little wiser now.
I hope someone reads this, and gets inspired to make systems or
TiddlyWebapplications which let someone like me (low level user] - run
it from a normal webinstall or local server - I would be glad to test
it.

Thanks again.

YS Måns Mårtensson