Hi all:

I am using the RevisionsPlugin from
http://www.linux-lovers.be/RevisionsPlugin/#RevisionsPlugin
keep multiple revisions of some of my tiddlers. What would be great is
to be able to compare two
revisions of the tiddlers.

I found the CompareTiddlersPlugin from Eric Shulman www.tiddlytools.com
and it looks like it would
work wonderfully except for one issue. The pull down boxes that let
you select the tiddlers for the
CompareTiddlersPlugin excludes tiddlers tagged with excludeLists,
which makes sense. Unfortunately
the (prior reviion) tiddlers created with RevisionsPlugin are tagged
with excludeLists to prevent them
from showing up in the normal timeline etc listings.

I am looking for a way to modify the call in CompareTiddlersPlugin
that reads:

   var tids=store.getTiddlers('title', 'excludeLists');

to also include the tiddlers tagged with "Revisions". Using Google,
the documentation I found
on getTiddlers() is somewhat sparse (or out of date as:
http://tiddlywiki.org/wiki/Dev:GetTiddlers
seems to be). The closest I have come it to:

   TiddlyWiki.prototype.getTiddlers = function(field,excludeTag)

in the 2.5.1beta2 tw file itself. From this it appears that I would
have to write my own function that
allows an includeList, and replace the call to getTiddlers in the
CompareTiddlersPlugin.

I do have the MatchTagsPlugin installed in my TW, is there something
in there that I could
use, maybe getMatchingTiddlers??

Thanks for any ideas.

-- rouilj