On 15 Jun., 18:13, bengillies <bengill...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Great, glad I could help.

Hi Ben,
thanks for the plugin,
i changed it a little bit, so we can use tiddlywiki config.options
cookies to set publishLevel and publishToBag.
Both cookie values are set via erics listboxpugin and each recipe has
different definition lists in his workspace to get the right bags.
Then i adjusted the Confirmation Message, so now the user gets to know
the current publishlevel and targetbag before publishing.
Now we can move or copy our tiddlers to trash, knowhow, faqs or other
projectbags, thats fun.

Thanks for help
Bye Edi