I've been using TW on Safari 4, but after today's Java update it will
no longer save.  Here's what I get:

"Warning - Security: The application's digital signaturre cannot be
verified.  Do you want to run the application?  Name: TiddlySaver.
Publisher: UnaMesa Association.  From: file://"

Then check "always trust content from this publisher" and "run", which
brings up a second window:

"The publisher cannot be verified from a trusted source.  Code will be
treated as unsigned"

Then it lists a bunch of code, starting with
java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException.  After that it won't save.  I
tried this on a fresh, empty TW and the same thing happens.

Actually, I'm not 100% sure this problem started today, with the Java
update, as I also just recently updated to Safari 4, and can't be sure
I saved my TW on 4 prior to the update.  I think I did, but I'm not
sure.  If others haven't had any problem with Safari 4, then it must
be a problem with the Java update, since I've never seen this problem
before.

So, back to Firefox for me, I guess, which is a bit disappointing,
because Safari 4 seemed really fast.