Hi wolfgang,

Thanks for the beginners tip but anyways, I see what you are saying
about ViewTemplate. I've been there and tried editing it, even before
I posted this thread, but I can't seem to find out how to make it
work. I'm ripping my hair off here! ;)

As far as I can see, this is what I should focus at:

macro='view modified date'></span> (<span macro='message
views.wikified.createdPrompt'></span> <span macro='view created
date'></span>)</div>

How should I implement the new code?

Thanks, trying to learn new stuff :)