On Jun 23, 5:26 pm, iain <i...@jcis.net.au> wrote:

> Help

Neither of the two relevant tiddlers is excluded so they should be
found if they still exist.

In TW-Notes and TWT-Notes the tiddler for creating a new master topic
is CreateNewMasterTopic. Below is its contents..
-------------------------
<<newTiddler label:"New Master Topic" title:'MyNewMasterTopic' text:
{{store.getTiddlerText('NewMasterTopic')}} tag:''>>
-------------------------

The NewMasterTopic tiddler is the 'new master topic form' that is
called up in the code above and contains:
------------------------
{{bluey{[[MYNEWMASTERTOPIC]]}}}@@padding-left:0.5em;font-size:
7pt;<<newTiddler title: 'Enter the name for your new sub topic here'
tag: 'MYNEWMASTERTOPIC' label: 'subTopic'  text: {{store.getTiddlerText
("SliderFrame")}} label: 'New Master Topic'>>@@
<<forEachTiddler
 where
 'tiddler.tags.contains("MYNEWMASTERTOPIC")'
 script
 '
function getFirstLine(s) {
 var m = s.match(/\s*(.*)/);
 return m != null && m.length >= 1 ? m[1] : "";
 }
 '
write
 'getFirstLine(tiddler.text)'

Be aware of Google's propensity for rewriting code

Ref:
http://twt-notes.tiddlyspot.com/
http://twnotes.tiddlyspot.com/

Morris