I'm creating a TiddlyWiki page thing and have put in some code that
creates form for people to fill in. The idea is that they can save the
information and then edit it when it goes out of date or is no longer
correct. I thought i had it, but when i clicked the save as button
with the information on the page it didn't save the information on the
form, only the basic TiddlyWiki that people are supposed to add to.

Any help with what to do will be much appreciated. Do i need a
plugin? :-S