Hi, I'm new to the group... I've been trying to use tiddlywiki on a
pogoplug folder but I'm having no luck.

Pogoplug is an app that allows access to your external HD on the
web... My goal is to have a shared folder and allow my partners to
edit it too.

I tried the same trick with monkeyGTD and it works fine, but what I
truly want is the original TiddlyWiki...

I think the issue is the .jar file, I know older TW versions didn't
use it, where can I find it?

If anything, I can grant access to anyone that wants to help me, and
we can go from there.

Thank you a lot.

Nicholas Frota
UI Designer