> I take the point about minimal test cases. [...]
> Its not easy to replicate, and it takes a long time.

Absolutely; I wasn't trying to suggest you're not trying hard enough. It
was more of a general observation on additive vs. subtractive approaches.
I know only too well that software is complex and complicated, sometimes
making it hard to reproduce (or even explain) such issues.

> Perhaps I could get you to have a look at it and  give some
> general comments which will help the project in the long term.

I don't think I currently have a good enough understanding of the big
picture here (goals, concept and implementation) to be able to make any
worthwhile observations.

> There is / was a day at the Osmoplex geared towards data sometime soon?

Yeah, we'll have a hackday in a few weeks - might be best to contact
Jeremy about the details.

-- F.