Hi Martin

After checking an older backup copy of one of my TW files, I am
embarrassed to say that I *do* have the three tiddlers already. It has
been some time since I needed to look at them so that I forgot that I
had them and then thought that they had been added. However, they came
to my notice straight after the upgrade because they were at the top
of my Timeline list. In my backup TW, these tiddlers were all last
updated on 9 March 2009 and quite far down the Timeline. In my
upgraded version, they were somehow updated on 24 June 2009. How this
could be, I don't understand. No other tiddlers were affected, just
the three that you made, Martin.

However, everyone can rest assured that the upgrade to 2.5.2 does NOT
add any new tiddlers.

Cheers
Andrew